HoG: Support multi output report

Hi,

I have a BLE HID device which has 2 output reports and it is discovered properly by BlueZ. However, when I try to send an output report it always calls the first registered report id's handle. It doesn't matter what the first byte is in the message.

How can I send to a different output report?

I can supply any log/debug output if it is needed.

Murat Kilivan

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
New for 2014, you can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at www.aptx.com.