phone connects and then disconnects immediately

Hi,

I am using Bluez 5.18 on my Fedora 20 machine and trying to play music
from my Android (Nexus 4 with KK 4.4.4) phone to the F20 as a Bluetooth
sink.

I have successfully paired the phone and the F20 machine and the phone
sees it as advertising an Audio Sink but when I try to connect the phone
bluetoothctl shows the connect immediately followed by a disconnect:

[CHG] Device XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX Connected: yes
[CHG] Device XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX Connected: no

No messages in the syslog to indicate any problems.

Any ideas why the immediate disconection or next steps to debug?

Cheers,
b.