Re: SSH Shell Over Bluetooth

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 9:59 AM, David Narvaez
<david.narvaez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:17 PM, David Narvaez
> <david.narvaez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have an RPi with a bluetooth dongle and my ultimate goal is to be
>> able to SSH into the RPi over bluetooth from my laptop. Back in the
>> days, PAND was the way to do this, but now that it is gone I don't see
>> any documentation explaining how to set up TPC/IP over bluetooth.
>
> Ping.

Today I learned that if I do all of the steps I described before and
then remove the bnep0 interface from the bridge, everything works as
expected. So now I am thinking I don't need NAP at all, I just need to
establish a BNEP connection, is there a simpler way to do this?

David E. Narvaez