Re: SPP profile in Bluez

Hi Vinod,

On Mon, Jun 09, 2014, Vinod Rayapudi wrote:
> Thanks for your reply and suggestion too.

No problem, but please make this the last top-posting email you send to
the list and do in-line quoting in the future.

> I want to know, Is the same available with Bluez 4.101 version.
> I have been working with Bluez 4.x series.

The Profile interface I mentioned doesn't exist for BlueZ 4 but if I
remember right we did have some other D-Bus interface there. I think it
was called org.bluez.Serial, but you'll need to find out the rest by
yourself.

> Can I work with SPP on Bluez 4.101 ?

As I already said, SPP has always been available with BlueZ.

Johan