Re: bluetooth support of intel 7260ac adapter

Also, hciconfig output:
$  sudo hcitool scan
Device is not available: No such device
$  sudo hciconfig hci0 up
Can't get device info: No such device
$  sudo hciconfig hci0 unblock
Can't get device info: No such device

Thanks.

On 20.04.2014 23:07, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
Hi Dmitry,

Could you help me please to make my intel 7260ac wifi+bt adapter
work correctly?

I bought it recently and installed in my laptop. Wifi works
perfectly (iwlwifi + firmware), while bluetooth controller isn't
detected with lspci, lshw completely.

I found that Tedd Ho-Jeong An released bluetooth firmware for this
card.
So I installed linux-firmware-git package, which contain needed
intel/ibt-hw-37.7.10-fw-1.0.2.3.d.bseq file.
I wrote to load btusb module in /etc/modules-load/
I don't know how to force btusb driver to load firmware file.
What could be the problem with detection only wireless network
controller, but not bluetooth?
the Bluetooth controller would show up as USB device. So you should
look with lsusb. And check rfkill if you have a platform Bluetooth
switch that will enable/disable the Bluetooth controller.

Regards

Marcel

Thanks for answer.
I attach lsusb output, there are two rows with Intel Corp. Integrated
Rate Matching Hub, but I don't think it's what needed.
That is the problem that there is no bluetooth adapter in rfkill:
# rfkill list
2: samsung-wlan: Wireless LAN
         Soft blocked: no
         Hard blocked: no