Requesting Support to configure & use PANU & NAP.

Hello All,

Seasons greetings!

I have little knowledge on bluez, bluetooth.
I have some knowledge of C, Linux.

I would love to contribute in development and / or testing activities.

I have trialed to setup PANU & NAP between
  a. xUbuntu 13.04 PC, bluez-4.101
  b. Embedded board.

I have been fiddling around for more than a week now with partial success.
I have posted all there below, and eagerly waiting for reply.
  http://superuser.com/q/736614/304653
  http://askubuntu.com/q/441983/166523
  http://stackoverflow.com/q/22801778/2067125

Not knowing where to go, whom to ask, what to do,
  I am requesting BlueZ team to extend support by bluez-mailer
  or by posting reply at one of above forums.

Hoping to utilize BlueZ for more purposes, thanking you all 'very much'
  on your contribution to Bluetooth community.

withGratitude,
AjayKumar