RE: Interface and the other properties is not provided when BT pan (NAP) is connected passively

Hi Johan,

>By "interface" I assume you mean "network interface"? (to avoid confusion e.g. with "D-Bus interface")
Yes. "interface" is such as "bnep0", "bnep1" and so on.

>To my understanding that shouldn't be needed. You provide a bridge name when you call NetworkServer1.Register() and new connections are automatically added to that bridge. What else do you need?
We want to get " network interface" such as "bnep0", "bnep1" and so on, not bridge name(such as "tether" and so on).

Just like that the properties of "org.bluez.Network1" provides " network interface " such as "bnep0", "bnep1" after bnep connection successfully.

Best Regards
Zheng Wu