Re: Bluetooth low energy with gatttool and jawbone

I can try with your idea but if I continue to type commands to read
stuff, try to write, etc... the device doesn't disconnect. I guess
it's a timeout after I dont get or send any data, probably a
power-safe-mode.

i have bluez 4.101 :
ii  bluez                                       4.101-0ubuntu8b1
                 amd64        Bluetooth tools and daemons

What I dont get is that I can't write any parameters:
char-write-req a 0100
[CON][DC:7A:F8:10:AF:A5][LE]> Characteristic Write Request failed:
Attribute can't be written

I am following this guide to understand how a BLE device is made and
how to access specific information:
http://joost.damad.be/2013/08/experiments-with-bluetooth-low-energy.html

What I understood is that sending 0100 ( 0x01, 0x00 ) each
"functionality" ( that are 3 of them ) should send me a notification
of its status, but I am not able to write anything :(

As soon as I can write the data, I am sure I will have solved my
problem and I can read all the sensors!

Thanks again for your help