Re: partial success with PS3 sixaxis

On 20/02/14 09:47, Szymon Janc wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
>

> This is a known regression on kernels >3.9. Should be fixed in 3.15 AFAIR.

you really mean 3.15? not even 3.14?

then, my last issue is the following:

on Fedora 19 x86 things work with a Bluetooth 4.0 dongle

0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)

running 3.12.11 (Fedora version)

unfortunately on a Raspberry Pi ARM6, Arch Linux with kernel 3.13.3 I get a strange kernel oops
after a random time of successful usage (could be 1 minute or 2 days)

I struggle to get a meaningful stack trace (the whole system dies, need to attach a serial console),
would you know of any issues on this architecture? it seems to be a NULL pointer exception.
The same crash happens with a different dongle (older bluetooth 2 from broadcom)

thanks