Marvell-Bluetooth High Speed with a data transfer rate of 24Mbit/s

Hello all,

I am pleased to know, does anyone have worked on Marvell Avastar 88W8766 Integrated WLAN/Bluetooth single -Chip SoC. I want to reach a data transfer speed of up to 24 Mbit/s using a Bluetooth high speed device.

My questions:
Does Bluez supports Marvell Avastar 88W8766 Integrated WLAN/Bluetooth single -Chip SoC ?

Does it supports Full AMP and also high speed data transfer rate upto 24Mbit/s ?

According to the specification from the Marvell website, they have mentioned  Bluetooth has a high speed transfer rate. I want to make sure, if any have known about this "Marvell Avastar 88W8766P Integrated Wlan/Bluetooth Single-Chip SoC". I really appreciate if someone help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
RaviTeja