Re: Dualshock4 - 'HIDP: Handshake: Unsupported request' after 'unplug virtual cable'.

> So the problem is, your host refuses the HIDP connection from the
> device. This is intentional, as we don't want *any* remote Bluetooth
> device to be allowed to provide HID services. This could be used for
> very subtle attacks. The code responsible for that is
> ./profiles/input/server.c in bluez.

I note that there is now some DS3/SixAxis specfic stuff in there:
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/bluetooth/bluez.git/tree/profiles/input/server.c#n167

> Now, there are two ways to go on:
>  - try to initiate the HIDP connection from the host instead of the
> device. Simply use "bluetoothctl" and then "connect <bdaddr>"
>  - add the remote device to the list of known devices so incoming
> connections are not blocked. You can do this by triggering the
> ->device_probe() callback of the input device. I'm not sure how this
> is done, but I think a simple "connect <bdaddr>" should trigger it on
> *all* available services.

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll try to get some logs early next week.

Cheers,
Simon