Re: Help for USB Dongle Asus USB-BT400 with Raspberry Pi and Bluez

Hi Alessandro,

you should check what kernel you are running on your raspi and your
notebook (uname -a)
You can update your kernel and the other firmware on the raspi with rpi-update.

Can you also look at the kernel messages (with dmesg), especially for
bluetooth messages, on both machines.

Hope this helps to narrow the problem down.

Greetings
 Markus