Re: have to re-pair mouse every few hours

On Sun, 2013-12-01 at 23:28 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Upstream developers don't work on BlueZ 4.x anymore. Any chance for you
> to test using Fedora 20? It uses BlueZ 5.x which has a lot of fixes and
> architectural changes compared to 4.x.

So, assuming I'm supposed to use something like bluetooth-wizard to
start the pairing, that doesn't even see my mouse when I have the mouse
in pairing mode.  It does see a headset if I put it into pairing mode
though, so basic bluetooth functionality is at least working.  It's just
not seeing my mouse.

Unfortunately though F20 is a bit of a nightmare at the moment for me to
keep it up and running on the workstation where this mouse is having
problems so being able to test will be difficult as it will mean having
to switch back and forth between F19 to get work done and F20 where too
much stuff crashes for it to be usable.  It doesn't help that abrt
doesn't seem to be even able to install debuginfos so I can't even
report these crashes.  But I digress.

I will try to leave this F20 system up for the next little while in case
there is any debugging you want me to try.

Cheers,
b.