Re: [RFCv1 4/9] android/hal-sock: Initial listen handle

Hi Andrei,

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013, Andrei Emeltchenko wrote:
> > A table would probably make more sense here. What about the SDP records
> > that need to be registered? Also, I'd stick to the assigned numbers from
> > our doc/assigned-numbers.txt.
>
> If I use table then we need a loop here.

Correct.

> So shall we change default Android assigned number to ours? Some devices
> assume that numbers and we would have worse interoperability.

A device which hard-codes a remote RFCOMM channel and never does an SDP
lookup wouldn't be able to pass qualification or interoperate with any
device that doesn't have the same hard-coded channel. So I really doubt
such devices exist on the market, unless you can provide some proof.

Johan