Re: Intel 7260 bluetooth malfunction when it is connected to EHCI bus

On 11/06/2013 02:44 AM, Stevie Trujillo wrote:
On Tue, 05 Nov 2013 10:32:05 +0800
Hui Wang <hui.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for your input, I don't know the answer of your question, but
at least the camera works well on the EHCI bus, and camera transfers
the ISO packets over EHCI bus.
Hello again! Have you tried comparing usbmon output (I used Wireshark)
when running on EHCI and XHCI? My bluetooth card is inside the
computer, so I'm only able to do EHCI.

I see 1 ISO come in right after the SCO thing opens. It has some
error stuff inside (ENOSPC). No idea how it is supposed to behave,
since I can't compare with a good one.

Sorry if this is a stupid idea :P

Do you know any tools can decode the log generated by usbmon?

Regards,
Hui.