Re: BlueZ and Android - question

Hi Kevin,

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 06:00:19PM +0300, Kevin Wilson wrote:
> Andrei,
> Thanks a lot for the Quick response.
> Can you please provide a link for the alternative for Bluetooth stack in
> Android or specify its name ?  I did not know about it.

The alternatives seems to be:

1) backport old BlueZ + Bluetooth framework from Android 4.1.2
https://gitorious.org/android-bluez

2) The new project with the latest BlueZ and Android:
http://code.google.com/p/android-bluez/
(this is initial phase)

3) You can also use Bluedroid with BlueZ kernel drivers via CHANNEL_USER

Best regards
Andrei Emeltchenko