Re: [RFC v0 4/5] adapter: add RequestDiscoverable() and ReleaseDiscoverable()

Hi Gustavo,

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Gustavo Padovan <gustavo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Gustavo Padovan <gustavo.padovan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> With those two methods BlueZ is now aware of client lifetime and can set
> Discoverable back to False if all clients exit or call
> ReleaseDiscoverable()
> ---

This probably should be handled int the component controlling the
powered state like we used to have with RequestSession or we can have
an agent to the power/policy manager asking if it is ok to power on
the adapter.