Re: What is involved in supporting SCO packets in HCI_RAW mode?

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Marcel.

Yes that sounds logical. I think it sounds like we are wanting connect
using USB another way in this case rather than trying to re-engineer
BlueZ to work in a way which it wasn't intended.

Cheers.