Re: Question for setting IO capability parameter for RegisterAgent

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your help. It is more clear now. The 5 io capability is related to low energy smp. And the first 4 IO capability parameters are the same as the values for SSP.
And the DisplayYesNo IO capability can support the numeric comparison mode in SSP.

right?
Thanks a lot.

BEST
Xian