Rayson BTM-112 support

Hello

I am trying to make Rayson BTM-112 module working with Linux. This is the BT
module designed to use with microcontolers  and supports SPP profile. It works
out of the box with Windows (creating two seriarial ports - COM8 and COM 9 or
so) and I can pair it under Linux but no serial port is created.

Have I missed anything? (any bluez modules that have to be installed
separately? modprobe entries?)

I am using Fedora 17 and openSUSE 12.2 and the module is not working in both
distributions.

Wojciech Kazubski