gatttool and multiple devices connected

Hi guys,
I was just testing the LE functionality a bit and decided to connect to two different LE devices at the same time using gatttool in interactive mode (two different terminals). Connection to the two devices went well, but when I tried to get primary services on the devices it was only possible to do so on one of the devices. Connecting to them one by one showed that it was actually possible to get the primary service listing of both devices - just not when both are connected at the same time. I guess this is a bug somewhere in the primary-service lookup code but have yet to look more into the details of this.

Just thought that you might wanted to know about this.

cheers
Kim