Re: [RFC v2] Convert storage to use per-remote device directories

Hi Frederic,

On Tue, Oct 02, 2012, Frederic Danis wrote:
> The adapter config file just need to be converted to ini-file format
> with only 1 group called [adapter], for example:
>   [Adapter]
>   Name=desktop-0
>   Class=0x780011
>   Pairable=true
>   OnMode=discoverable
>   Mode=discoverable

Looks ok, except I'd call the main section [General] to make it more
natural to extend the file with new sections in the future. This is also
consistent with what we have under /etc/bluetooth.

> Remote device config file will include a [device] group with general
> device infos (name, alias, profiles or primary services list, ...),
> for example:
>   [Device]

Same thing as with adapter.conf, i.e. I'd call this simply [General]

>   DeviceId=FFFF 0000 0000 0000

I'd move this into its own [DeviceID] section with separate Assigner,
Vendor, Product and Version fields.

> Keys file will include informations related to link key or long term
> link key, for example:
>   [LinkKey]
>   Key=9EF4BDFA68C5438A176DF42ACD59816C
>   Type=0
>   Length=4

I suppose s/Length/PINLength/ would be in order here.

Johan