Re: Dropping connection (bit off-topic)

Hi Anderson,

Thanks for the info., we will be going to snip what the iOS is sending
to understand the scenario. I think iOS stack has some handshaking
procedure or required in order to maintain the connection. I used
gatttool to connect to the CC2540 demo board and it did not disconnect
like the iOS does.

Regards,

John