Re: Bluetooth dongle (13d3:3304) not responding after reboot until suspend/resume

On 02/07/12 11:22, Al Cho wrote:

> Yes,
> James,would you please help us to get these log from test with unplug
> and plug-in,
> after warm reboot into Linux from Windows 7 ?
>
> Sincerely,
>                   AL

Hello,

I think the device is built into the notebook on a dual USB/mini PCI
Express card, so I can't hotplug it. As far as I can tell, there's no
special keyboard combination to toggle it either. Closest I believe I
can get is a suspend/resume (unless you know of a USB trick to power
down the internal hub).

Thanks,
James.