Google Summer of Code 2012 - Introduction

Hi, Bluez community,

It is a great honor for me to join this year's Google Summer of Code,
specially in the Bluez project.

I am Rafael Fonseca (rfonseca on IRC), a Computer Scientist graduated
from State University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil. I'm currently in
the last year of the master degree -- started in 2011 -- in Theory of
Computing on the same university.

My job as a GSoC student is to implement the controller role specified
in the AVRCP 1.3 specification that adds music metadata information
like Artist Name and Track title.

If someone needs to contact me, I am always around #bluez and
#bluez-gsoc and my current timezone is GMT-3.

I am really looking forward to start coding and contributing to the
community as soon as possible!

Best regards
--
Rafael Fonseca