Re: [RFC v2 00/16] HoG plugin

Hello Arik,

2012/4/19 Arik Nemtsov <arik@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> 2012/4/19 João Paulo Rechi Vita <jprvita@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Second draft of the HoG plugin. Code went through a lot of refactoring and is
>> much cleaner now. The report descriptor parsing (to get the report id) is
>> hackish and it doesn't support more than one device simultaneosly, probably
>> due to a kernel bug (reports come from the wrong socket). We're investigating
>> it.
>
> Maybe this patch can help you? We encountered a similar issue with
> multiple devices.
>
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.kernel/22397

This patch fixes the problem for me, but it doesn't apply cleanly on
bluetooth-next anymore. I've manually made the changes with a very
small modification to make it more readable and re-commited on my tree
keeping the commit message and authorship. Can I re-send it to the
list? Or do you prefer to do it yourself? I've also added a tested-by
tag to it.

--
João Paulo Rechi Vita
Openbossa Labs - INdT