[GSoC: Improve A2DP support]

Hello BlueZ developers,

My name is Aleksandra Milanovic and I'm a 2-nd year student. About a
year ago I had an aspiration to create a mobile application using the
Bluetooth technology. After some research and learning more in depth
about the Bluetooth technology I've figured that I can't do what I had
in mind, so I've backed out from my initial idea. But the knowledge
and inspiration for playing with Bluetooth have remained. I've been
waiting for this year's GSoC hoping to expand my knowledge and be of
any help for this project. I have a general knowledge of C/C++, some
knowledge of glib but a steep learning curve and I am ready to work
full-time this summer. I've read the "GSoC Ideas" list and I'm
interested in improving the A2DP support. At the moment I'm searching
though the documentation and getting familiar with BlueZ. Also I'm
going though A2DP and AVDTP specifications and audio/a2dp.c,
audio/avdtp.c. Am I on the right path? Any hints or recommendations
that you'll give me would be great.

Thank you,
Aleksandra