[RFC 0/2] New L2CAP ERTM state machine

Here's an update for the ERTM state machine patch. I've made the
changes that were suggested earlier this month, and separated the
header changes and l2cap_core changes.

The first patch is a reasonable size for mailing list discussion, but
the second is too large.  In place of the second patch I'm providing a
link to the change.  Let me know if I should just try to send the
large patch anyway.

You can pull these changes from:
git://codeaurora.org/quic/bluetooth/bluetooth-next.git

Tag name: mathewm-2012-02-23-ertm

Mat Martineau (2):
  Bluetooth: Header changes for ERTM state machine replacement
  Bluetooth: L2CAP ERTM state machine replacement

 include/net/bluetooth/bluetooth.h |   14 +-
 include/net/bluetooth/l2cap.h     |  260 +---
 net/bluetooth/l2cap_core.c        | 2771 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------------

1.7.9

--
Mat Martineau
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum