Multiple Thermometer device connections.

Hi,
Could you please help me with below query?

Usecase:
Have 2 temperature devices connected and set the CCC(Client Char Config) to receive the temperature updates.

Issue:
-- In attio_connected_cb we are calling g_attrib_register(user_data) were we are passing the "user_data" which has the "Device Reference".

So in the callback function "notif_handler" we are getting notified from the 1st connected device, using the "user_data" we are trying to get the "Device Reference", which has the data/info of the 2nd device rather than the 1st device.

How do we retrieve the handle/device reference for the device which is sending the "NOTIFY"?

Thanks,
Vijay

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog