Regarding bluez connection problems.

Hi,

  I have developed a very simple bluez server application. It works in kernel
2.6.xx(ubuntu lucid) but when I run on kernel 3.0 I am not able to connect at
all. Pairing is successful. The application listens on channel 1 but my client
app on my mobile phone is not able to connect to it. Initially there was DUN
on channel 1 which I removed using sdptool del <classid> but still did not
make any difference. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.