Re: metadata dbus

 On Tuesday 29 November 2011 05:30 PM, Luiz Augusto von Dentz wrote:
Hi Sathish,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:39 PM, sathish<sathish.n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi Luiz,
    The bluez that is in git repository has the dbus api saying something
about metadata information , will that dbus api will be useful
I suppose you are talking about org.bluez.MediaPlayer? This interface
is implemented by other processes (players) to expose their metadata,
IMO it is not really suitable for the opposite role. I would suggest
having another interface specific for this role (e.g. org.bluez.Target
or org.bluez.Player) which gonna be registered in the device object
path, it should be pretty similar to MediaPlayer interface except for
Release. It also a good idea to think about how we gonna address
multiple players since that is supported in AVRCP 1.4.

Hi Luiz,
Thanks for the kind reply. Will these interface gives metadata information about all players or players that support mpris.

--
Thanks&  Regards,
Sathish N