Re: Linux Bluetooth mini-summit in Prague

Hi all,

This is a reminder about our Bluetooth Summit happening in October, in Prague.

The Kernel Summit staff would like to have our invite list soon, so contact
Marcel or myself if you wanna join the Bluetooth mini-summit, also tell us if
you have topic proposals.

	Gustavo

* Marcel Holtmann <marcel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-08-09 09:24:14 +0200]: