RE: Bluetooth encryption algorithms

In message <5B4B9A479BF6994B88EA975675EC5B790580AC7068@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Cufi, Carles" <carles.cufi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there,
> > So if anyone can point me to sources of information detailed and
> > explicit enough to show me how Bluetooth encryption and decryption are
> > done, I would very much appreciate it.  I have the Bluetooth core
> > specification, but I'm not confident that I can implement correctly from
> > it alone.  I'm also looking for test data, ideally for each step through
> > each algorithm.
>
> Just register with bluetooth.org and get the Core Spec v4.0. All the
> information you need is there.
>
> https://www.bluetooth.org/Technical/Specifications/adopted.htm

Like I said in the bit you quoted, I have the specification (I have
Core Spec v4.0, although I didn't specifically say that).  At least
I have, since I first posted, found the test data - I was almost sure
I'd seen them before, but I couldn't find them via the index.  I saw
them by accident when browsing for something else.  (Encryption test
data not in the Security section... who'd have thought it?)

I'm still hoping for something more tutorial or explanatory, but if
I can't find anything, at least the test data will give me more
confidence to try implementing from the specification.

Dave