bluez hierarchy overview

Hi, everybody.

First of all, i must say, that in Bluetooth and Bluez i am very novice.

I need some help in understanding Bluez file hierarchy and purposes of
each file in it. Folder structure is still unclear for me. Ok, i
understand, that in folder "spb" lays SBC codec driver, in "doc"
folder - Bluez D-Bus API documentation. It's obviously. But in Bluez
root there are a lot of other folders with a lot of files. For example
in which folder i can find a linux kernel's modules? Which is the
"main" bluez folder? "Lib"? What does "plugin" mean for Bluez?

Is there any document which can give full description for all files
and directories? The architecture of modern (i mean 4.95 or last
version) Bluez stack?

Sure, i can open and learn what each file designed for, but it will
grab a lot of time for me.

Is there anybody, who can clarify the picture?

Thanks a lot