Re: Security level for Primary Services discovery during pairing

Hi,

As you mentioned in case if we don't want to trigger SMP we should use
CreateDevice, but how do we know before calling CreateDevice or
CreatePairedDevice if remote supports SMP or not. Does bluez exposes
this info to app. We can use LE_Read_Remote_Used_Features only after
LE ACL is established but that is done as part of either CreateDevice
or CreatePairedDevice (bt_io_connect). Please clarify. thx

Regards
Vishwanath