Re: High level GATT based profiles development

Hi Santiago,

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 5:17 AM, Santiago Carot <sancane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to start coding a plugin for the Health Thermmeter Profile
> (TFP) but I have some doubts about where I should put the source code.
> I was thinking in to place the TFP plugin into the health folder but I
> don't know if you are planning to gather all High level GATT based
> plugins in the same directory or anything else.
>
> Any suggestion?

So far we have been using separate directories for each profile, in a
structure like:

<profile>/main.c (init/exit functions)
<profile>/manager.c (device driver registration)
<profile>/<role>.c (actual implementation of the profile role)

For instance, for Proximity we have:

proximity/main.c
proximity/manager.c
proximity/monitor.c