Re: audio/manager.c:hf_io_cb() Refusing new connection since one already exists

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Mike <puffy.taco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am having a problem where I can not connect my phone using HFP after
> it has been once disconnected from bluetoothd.

I'm still having this problem (just tested on bluez 4.94).  I can
disconnect my phone and execute the GetProperties method on
org.bluez.HandsfreeGateway and the return State is connected.  If I
execute the Disconnect method over DBus (org.bluez.HandsfreeGateway),
the state of the connection is set properly to disconnected.  After
doing this, I can reconnect my phone without error (of course it will
fail again if I disconnect/reconnect).

The one thing that has me curious is the lack of a call to
"g_io_add_watch" for the hands free rfcomm.  It looks like most other
io connections use this to detect the channel closing (e.g. the sco
channel or the ag_confirm code).  Is this an oversight?

Mike