RE: [RFC 7/7] Update Management API documentation

Anderson,
>From the version I have (d10), it is clearly seen that it can support both
BR/EDR and LE as well (service discovery for example is explained for both
BR/EDR and LE). In addition, it is stated in this version of the spec that
The TX power characteristic should return the current TX power level. This
means that if there is any chance that this level changes, it must be updated
periodically, or read each time the characteristic is accessed for reading
(with the suggested GATT server callback mechanism).Furthermore, it is clearly
specified that on BR/EDR, when the TX Power level changes, the reporter
should notify the monitor about the change, if it's registered for these
notifications.

I see no reason to implement different behavior or logic for BE/EDR or LE.
In addition, I do not believe it is the responsibility of the bluez stack
(adapter in this case) to set the intervals for getting this info - it is
the responsibility of the profile, whether it is implemented as a bluez plugin
(so the plugin initiates the RSSI/TX Power readings according to its own
timing) or by an external profile (if future bluez implementation allows this).

Thanks,
Chen Ganir