How to contribute to Bluetooth profiles still not adopted by BT SIG?

Hi,

I would like to bring another discussion (hoping that someone cares
about the same issue as well :).

Recently, the first GATT based profile was finally adopted by BT SIG:
http://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/bluetooth_low_energy_blog/archive/2011/06/07/first-bluetooth-low-energy-profile-adopted.aspx
. This means we can now finally work on it without fear of discussing
things which are confidential.

But what about all those other draft profiles? For sure some of you
are already working on some of them (we included), but looks like we
cannot discuss publicly or share code... or can we?

What has been the policy on non-GATT profiles? I'm not involved on
BlueZ development long enough to even have seen how the other non-GATT
profiles have been implemented.

If confidentiality is still necessary, could we have an invite-only
mailing list for discussing and sharing code (at least for as long as
the profile is not adopted).

Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo