Re: Read clock not implemented in management

Hi.

2011/6/8 Santiago Carot <sancane@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello Claudio.
>
> 2011/6/8 Claudio Takahasi <claudio.takahasi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hi Santiago and Elvis,
>>
>> Read clock is not implemented in the management interface. Does it
>> break something important in the health plug-in?

Coming back to this issue. I'm not caught up with this stuff and I
dont know if there are any special reason to not provide a read clock
functionality in the bluetooth API. although I think it's a pity  to
restrict MCAP features after the good work Elvis did in CSP.

Regards.