GSOC Introduction

Hi,
my name is Jakub Adamek. I study at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. My project for GSOC is to implement the Basic Imaging Profile in obexd. Thus far I've read the BIP specification and implementation guidelines and a large part of the existing code. BIP has some needs that aren't provided by the existing code, so I'm currently working out the best way to adapt it to be able to use it.

Coding will ensue as of 23.05, slowly at first due to university work,
but will gain full speed around 15.06 with the end of my classes.
Cheers,
Jakub Adamek