[GSoC] Presentation

Hi,
I've been asked to sent some introducing mail, so here it goes ;)

My name is Bartosz Szatkowski and I'm going to implement/extend EDS
(Evolution Data Server) backend for PBAP in obexd as my GSoC project.
As far I've managed to go thought PBAP spec, OBEX spec(partialy),
general EDS architecture and API, existing PBAP code (dummy, tracker
and existing EDS base). Also I've write small frontend for pbap-client
(there are some issues with pbap-client in obex-client -- I'v already
sent on patch and I'm checking other issues).

Main coding part starts at May 24 so I'll be in touch :)

--
Pozdrowienia,
Bartosz Szatkowski