Re: optional support for ERTM mode for certain PSM

Hi Suraj,

* Suraj Sumangala <suraj@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-04-15 15:59:36 +0530]:

> Hi Gustavo,
>
> I am working on the L2CAP BQB test cases for ERTM mode and came across
> test cases for PSMs which optionally and mandatorily support ERTM.
>
> As part of BQB qualification, I see two test cases
>
> 1. Mandatory support:
> 	When tester sends a Config respose with "Un-acceptable parameter" for
> EFC parameter, the IUT is supposed to disconnect the link.
>
> 2. Optional support
>
> 	When tester sends a Config respose with "Un-acceptable parameter" for
> EFC parameter, the IUT is supposed re-negotiate the connection with the
> EFC parameter provided by Tester.

For mandatory support you have to SOCK_STREAM, in l2test this is the -U
options. Optional support is the default configuration for l2test.

--
Gustavo F. Padovan
http://profusion.mobi