[no subject]

Hi All,

I was looking at the archived conversations below,

http://marc.info/?t=128290950000001&r=1&w=2

I see, there is some effort in adding  this BT_SECURITY_HIGH suuport in to
the bluez
stack, which is a mandatory for the BT SAP profile.

Could you please, let me know what is the plan to release these patches as
part of
Bluez?

These patches seem to be suffecient. But, may need to add another D-Bus
property to emit to the UI layers to take 16 character PIN code.

Thanks,

--
Bhaktha

Qualcomm India, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum