Re: Bluetooth Mighty Mouse buttons do not work

Hi Mark,

* Mark Szentes-Wanner <mark2005@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-02-16 22:52:54 +0100]:

> Hello,
>
> my Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse stopped working years ago after a
> kernel&userland tools upgrade. More exactly, button 1, button 2 and button 3
> register no klicks, the rest works perfectly. There is an extensive bug
> report at Ubuntu's Launchpad:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/319053?comments=all
>
> The bug was filed more than 2 years ago. Is it worth waiting for a solution
> or will it never be fixed? Is it a lack of hardware to test? (Apple
> discontinued the product in 2009.)

I'm using this mouse right now (Apple modem A1197) and it is fully working for
me. Something in the last two years fixed this bug, but I don't know what.
I'm using 2.6.39-rc1 here.

Regards,

--
Gustavo F. Padovan