RE: Question about supported profiles

Hi Arun,

To clarify my question, I want to know where is stored the information of profiles supported by our device when we launch the command "sdptool browse BDADDR" from an external device. This command gives us our platform default supported profiles.
If I launch additional commands like "sdptool add DUN" or " sdptool add FTP", my platform is seen as supporting more profiles.
Where and how can I modify this default profile list?
Thanks
Regards
Jean
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros

ÿô.nlj·Ÿ®‰­†+%ŠË±é¥Šwÿº{.nlj·¥Š{±ý¶â^n‡r¡öë¨è&£ûz¹Þúzf£¢·hšˆ§~†­†Ûÿÿïÿ‘ê_èæ+v‰¨þ)ßø