Re: how to set adapter to master with bluez 4.69?

Experimenting again this morning with both the mouse and the headset
connected both with the B/T adapter as master and the eSCO connection as
slave (since I can't seem to influence that), it was working fairly
stably.  Every now and then all devices would just completely
disconnected and then they would all reconnect.

However this most recent disconnect of all devices resulted in the mouse
reconnecting immediately but the headset went through a dozen or two
reconnection attempts (i.e. as observed by watching the output of
hcitool con with "watch -n 0") before it finally got reconnected.

This is in contrast to where I can have a completely stable (i.e. days
on end without a single hiccup) connection with just the mouse.

This really is frustrating.  ~sigh~

With all of the time I have pissed away on this, if I knew of a B/T
adapter/chipset that would absolutely work stably with multiple devices
(mouse, headset, etc.) I would just run out and buy one, but as it is, I
am on my third B/T adapter here and still nothing works stably -- as
opposed to my laptop where multiple devices seem to cohabitate nicely.

Hrm,  Given that I have multiple B/T adapters here, I don't suppose I'd
have any better luck by using another B/T adapter and just assigning 1
device to each, would I?

Cheers,
b.