cannot setup multiple connection using RFCOMM

Hi,

I have a client / server application running over bluetooth using
RFCOMM as transport.  I am using socket API in C with AF_BLUETOOTH,
SOCK_STREAM and BTPROTO_RFCOMM.

One issue I see is that I cannot have more than 1 client connected to
the same server over the RFCOMM.  The server listens on channel 1 and
forks a child process after accepting the connection, and the parent
process continues to listen. But the 2nd client always gets "Device or
resource busy".   Is there something I need to do to enable multiple
client connections ?

thanks.
Han