Why does my BlueZ not cache the services of a paired and trusted device over a reboot?

Kernel: 5.10
BlueZ: 5.55
Agent: Own agent, NOT bluetoothctl
Plugins: --noplugin=input,hog

Already spent a lot of time on this issue and it is really tricky. Please give me some hint...

I have a remote control and need to find related services after boot in order to set notifying on some characteristics. At this stage the remote control is not connected and cannot be connected. This is not working because after boot the services are not available via d-bus (empty). Only if I then press a button, the services are cached and I can catch this event and set notifying on the characteristics. However, this is too late and I miss some buttons pressed.

When I connect the remote and then later (even far later) and even if the remote is unpowered (no batteries) it is not a problem to find the cached services (without service resolving) and then I am able to set notifying on those characteristics.

Why does my BlueZ not cache the services of a paired and trusted device over a reboot?

Thanks,

Martin