Generic BlueZ Host Qualification

Hi,

I created a discussion in github in attempt to gather information
about companies qualifying BlueZ and if they would be interested in
having a generic Host Stack Qualification:

https://github.com/orgs/bluez/discussions/817

Some of the benefits would be that not only companies can reuse the
same listing on their products but we actually could attempt to do
more automation and use the qualification process to stabilize the
stack.

Note: If you appear in the CC is that because you have contributed to
BlueZ and your company has a qualification listed in the discussion
above.

Note 2: I would suggest not start with discussions about how to fund
the qualification, or who shall be the company in the listing, since
for that we might want to involve the likes of Linux Foundation.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz